Latest Updates

3.07.2017

LuMee Case Obsession: Review




I'm literally obsessed with my case that I bought from the one and only LuMee! I first discovered this case when I was binge watch the Kardashians (and yes I watch the Kardashians so...fight me!!) and I was like whoaaaa I have to have this. I even told mom that I will have this case for my new phone ASAP! Fast forward in the beginning of summer16 my cousins mom had the case and I played around with it and I was HOOKED. I take selfies all the time because I'm vain like that and quite honestly with me buying the LuMee case; it would give the quality of my selfies to a whole another level. So guess what... I bought the case before I got my new phone and mind you I received my new phone 3 months later. Literally. 


So when I ordered the case it only took about a week. Okay I'm lying it took about a month to come to momma and the wait was worth it! I ordered a black LuMee case for my IPhone 6s Plus and I kept playing around with it and turning the light on to see the light beam in 3 different settings; low, medium, high, and strobe light effect. Once I received my new phone; my life became high class. 


I use the case for flashlight purposes, SELFIES and all of the above!!!! The one thing I really like about this case is the durability when it comes to me accidentally dropping my phone but that's pretty rare nowadays since my new phone fits my hand like a glove. 

So as you can see I take this case everywhere I go but, I had to take a break from it due to not wanting to over use it and to also try not to damage it from certain things. THIS CASE IS MY BABY AND WHENEVER SOMEONE USES IT I WATCH IT LIKE A HAWK. Once I get some money rolling in the dough I will definitely buy a whole bunch of cases for myself and to everyone that I love so dearly that likes the case as well. I highly recommend this to anyone that loves taking selfies and loves to be a little vain. Check out their website right now and buy ASAP https://lumee.com

XOXO A





Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones