Latest Updates

4.06.2017

Real Friends? How Many of Us?


There comes a point in time where you start to question the people that you are constantly surrounding yourself with. Sometimes people hit you up out of the blue just because they want something out of you. A favor that will never benefit you what-so-ever which makes you feel like complete.... you get the gist. So why continue to respond back to the person that is just temporary? I used to have a hard time saying no to people that would randomly show up in my life when they saw that I was doing good. I came to the realization that people show up when your at your highest point to only try to ride that high with you but; where was that person at when you were at your lowest point. Where were they at? Now people hit me up like "Hey Liyah. I follow you on Instagram and I see that your doing good. How are you doing this?"

The main question that I get is HOW? WHO DO YOU KNOW?
It bothers me when people hit me up to question how I'm elevating who I am as a person. I'm not the same person. Lets' get that straight and don't come around in my life when I'm at my high right now; you can hop out my dm's ASAP. As a matter fact don't even click that *Send* button if I haven't communicated with you at my lowest point and etc. So who's real or not? It's simple. Check your phone and see who's using the following words;
Can you help...
How do you....
How
Hey I was just checking in...

Just drop them. Go MIA. Stick with people that been with you since DAY ONE. Not the ones that just popped up to join in on the fun so they won't be left behind. It's not worth it. It's cool to communicate with people but their comes a point where you have to question; what are the person motives? Why are they trying to finesse into my life like I got the answers. Like seriously people hit me up like I HAVE THE ANSWERS AND I'M STILL LEARNING MYSELF. Everything takes trials and tribulations. Go out and make mistakes. Don't be scared (I had to learn this the hard way). Be uncomfortable with the moves that you are making because that means that it's probably going to be the best move that you've made which will help benefit you as a person. So moral of this post is to;  be careful who you surround yourself with and also ask yourself;

Are you even a real friend yourself?


xoxox A

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones