Latest Updates

1.18.2017

SheIn: Favorite Things Edition


Everyone knows that I absolutely love shopping and putting together pieces of clothing; it gives me life and energy whenever I put together different outfits for myself and other people. One of my favorite clothing stores; SheIn is known to have a variety of clothing for young adults and trust me they have tons and tons of clothing that you can choose from. I wanted to do a "Favorite Things" type of post for SheIn because; they have a different variety of clothing and items that I absolutely love and adore so much. I will be picking out three outfits that I would put together and wear from SheIn! Check out www.shein.com for endless clothing that will fit perfectly in your collection of clothing! You won't regret it!

20 comments :

  1. Love you picks A. I'm going to start shopping there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey💕 And yes definitely shop there and if your feeling iffy about size; always get a size up!

      Delete
  2. Yesssss SheIn! I love getting clothes from them omgomg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your new updated post via tumblr and I like your sense of style so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kai thank you so much!! I'm just being myself and I hope everyone else appreciates that too!

      Delete
  4. Even though I'm a guy I like your style. it's different from what I'm used to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your picks are killer. I love the pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your favorite things cover photo caught my attention lolololol. I will definitely be purchasing pieces from SheIn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iris- I'm glad my cover photo caught your attention 😂 And yes purchase from SheIn! You won't regret it!

      Delete
  7. I follow you on instagram and I love you and your style. Dead serious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Veda💕 and I love you and your support. I'm dead serious🤗

      Delete
  8. You should do a giveawayyyyyy pleaseeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry!! I'll be doing a giveaway soon babes💓

      Delete
  9. I'll be shopping because of you chica. Thank you for a new updated post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem and I will definitely keep posting more for you guys🤗

      Delete
  10. Obsessed with you and your feed on ig. Luv it. I just went on their website and I like it and their clothing! Thanks for sharing A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayaka- thank you honey💕 make sure you stay tuned to my ig and blogs for an upcoming giveaway🤗

      Delete

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones