Latest Updates

2.09.2017

GET TO KNOW ME: 101 CRAZY FACTS



  1. I was a shy little girl that didn't like nobody. I cried a lot too.
  2. I used to pick my eyelashes whenever I was nervous or my anxiety build up with stress.. bizarre right lol
  3. I can be aggressive when I get irritated.
  4. I cut people off all the time when I get irritated.
  5. I never had a boyfriend. 
  6. Alright I lied but he didn't count in my opinion. AT ALL.
  7. I have this mole under my boob that is strange looking to me but people think it's just a beauty mark.
  8. I make the craziest facial expression to certain things and what people say which gets me into a lot of trouble lol. 
  9. I ramble a lot 
  10. I give good advice but I have a hard time taking my own advice
  11. I hate discussing guys to people. I hate it.
  12. I used to hate my long legs.
  13. I have tendency to go through hairstyles like I change clothes
  14. I loveeeeeee doing pranks on people
  15. I hate expressing my inner demons to people.
  16. I keep a lot of things to myself
  17. I go MIA all the time
  18. I keep a list of everything that I want to accomplish on my phone
  19. I can't float or swim
  20. I've always wanted to go in a tanning salon to make people look at me funny when I walk in  lol... I just want to see peoples reaction on why I'm there
  21. I don't like needy people
  22. I hate people with twitter fingers 
  23. I don't like going on instagram sometimes because... everyone is starting to look the same and do the same things. 
  24. My favorite movie is Taken
  25. I watch a lot of inspirational movies and shows. ALL THE TIME
  26. I'm a sagittarius 
  27. My favorite shows are The Walking Dead, Scandal, How to Get Away With Murder
  28. I want to meet Oprah and I want her to interview me.
  29. I'm 5'll or 5'10... idk anymore
  30. I don't know how to do make-up but I would like to learn
  31. I paint when I'm bored
  32. I love photography and art
  33. I used to be very flexible 
  34. I cry at every sentimental thing that I see under cover. No one sees my tears of corniness. 
  35. I envied my old high school so much
  36. I'm terrified to put contacts in (i'm learning to overcome that fear)
  37. I used to make youtube videos when I was in 5th grade and I would show my mom the music videos that I would put together. I might start again guys... stay tuned. 
  38. I used to be in this singing group in 5th grade and during recess we would meet up. I actually brought in this CD that symbolized our future mix-tape. Not kidding.
  39. I cried a lot in 2nd grade.
  40. I used to sit with these two boys in 2nd grade named John and Jimmy at this little table and they were the only kids that didn't judge me by my weirdness lol. They were my only friends at the time.
  41. I was a loner. Still am.
  42. I sat at a table by myself in senior year because I moved and....I didn't care anymore
  43. I want to be iconic
  44. I don't want to be basic and live a basic life. Biggest fear.
  45. I fear the idea of having kids. 
  46. I love Chinese food.
  47. I love being on a plane
  48. I want to go to Tokyo to watch the Olympics
  49. I had an allergic reaction to my cartilage piercing 
  50. I like to watch cute puppy videos when I'm sad.
  51. I'm shy.
  52. I laugh at everything. 
  53. I love traveling. That's all I want to do.
  54. I have a tendency to invite people to places but.... people don't do the same for me which is crazy. I need to stop that asap. It goes to show I care about people that don't have me in mind.
  55. I like being in charge or I'll go crazy.
  56. I'm picky. 
  57. I used to hate my forehead.
  58. I had to cut my hair when I was in 7th grade because my hair was so dead. I had a mushroom cut!
  59. I love Rihanna.
  60. I used to claim that Micheal Jackson was my father.
  61. I hate Valentines Day.
  62. I was born on Thanksgiving LOL.
  63. I don't like talking to guys because... I get irritated. 
  64. I'm a deep thinker that goes into a deep trance. 
  65. I have visions about my success and the house that I will be living in. 
  66. When I put my mind into something; I give my all to it.
  67. I cry everytime I get a message from people that have watch me grown over the years through my website/blog and how I inspire them to love themselves. I cry when people actually take my advice when they need it the most. 
  68. I love seeing people in love... but I don't know how to be in love. 
  69. I hate when people change when they are in a relationship
  70. I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH ITS RIDICULOUS
  71. I want to start my youtube again.... 
  72. I hate chicken now. 
  73. I've been designing and sketching what I want in my clothing line and future stores. 
  74. I want to be NYC living so bad. Such a wannabe New Yorker lmao.
  75. I admire motivated people. Like my mom.
  76. I love my mom.
  77. I look like my dad but sound like my mom and carry the mentality from my mom. 
  78. I've been to Mexico. 
  79. I want to be on TED talks lol.
  80. I've considered becoming therapist and talk to people about their problems.
  81. I love giving back to people that need it the most.
  82. I have 3 nieces and one nephew from my step-sisters :)
  83. I have 2 step sisters and 2 step brothers and they are all older than me and they come from my dad side and I love them so much.
  84. My mom and older sister taught me to be business savvy.
  85. I love fashion ....that's not a crazy fact.
  86. I'm not looking for a relationship. Not for me right now. I can't do it lol
  87. I'm my baby sisters stalker when it comes to taking pictures of her during her life moments that needs to be captured LOL
  88. My brother is my personal photographer
  89. I wonder if jesus can see my sins lol
  90. I'm no sinner I swear 
  91. I lied. 
  92. My best friend Kiana and I used to do pranks on people.... we should totally do a story time about that soon.
  93. I took a year off before going to college for the class of 2021... crazy right
  94. I've always wanted to meet Obama and his familia.
  95. I've always wanted to meet Beyonce and Jay-Z
  96. My celebrity crush is Micheal B. Jordan
  97. My grandmother and I have a love hate relationship and she's my vacation buddy and roomie lol
  98. I love being inspired.
  99. I love when people talk about their dreams.
  100. I choked on a piece of steak with a whole bunch of fat on it in 6th grade and I thought I was going to die.
  101. I never stuck with one set of group of friends. I was a floater. 


I have more but... I might just do a video for you guys on my youtube channel once I get that popping. Love you guys xoxo

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones