Latest Updates

10.25.2016

Damn Gina; Fashion Nova Obsession





So for the past couple of months I have been obsessing over pieces from a store called Fashion Nova. Yes, I said it; Fashion Nova! At first I didn't understand the hype of why people were obsessing over Fashion Nova months before I started purchasing clothing from them but then, I had a change of heart. Everyone knows that my favorite store is Forever21 but.... it's looking like Fashion Nova is my new home for right now. I bought so much pieces from Fashion Nova through out Summer 16 including jackets, leggings, dresses, and also accessories. I think I'm honestly addicted to the popular online store but I'm definitely not a fan of their return policy though. That's the only thing I don't like about Fashion Nova is their return policy. THEY NEED TO CHANGE THAT ASAP.

One of my favorite purchases that I ordered from Fashion Nova was this dress called Starlet and you guys; it's absolutely beautiful. At first I was hesitant on buying it because of the V-cut area (I don't have boobs lol) but then I realized I should be risky on trying something new because, I'm always covered up in sweaters and sweatshirts. I actually bought this dress for an event but it didn't even come in the mail on time which was so depressing. The Starlet Dress from Fashion Nova has a slight stretch to it but I would recommend getting this dress a size up from what you would usually wear from other dresses that are sitting in your closet (I bought a medium but I should've bought a large to have more length for my leg area). Overall, I absolutely adore this dress and I would recommend this to anyone that feels a little risky on wearing a V-cut dress and also wants to explore wearing  something flashy when it comes to the embedded rhinestones that are on the Starlet dress. I would rate this dress a 9/10 and the return policy a 4/10 only because I honestly think the return policy is the only thing holding this company back for getting more consumers. I'm just keeping real.

xoxo

3 comments :

  1. do you have any pictures without the flash?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! I can dm you pictures of the dress without the flash on ig or email etc so you can see the difference! My ig is aliyahjonesss

      Delete
    2. Can you send it to my email its xashleydiana@yahoo.com Thank youu! :)

      Delete

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones