Latest Updates

6.15.2016

Chris Brown; Black Pyramid Clothing Line



One of my favorite music artists; Chris Brown has officially taken the time to expand his clothing company Black Pyramid. I've watched him piece together this body of work way back and sadly the clothing line would be put on hold due to him going on tour and etc which is understandable. For those of you that don't know Chris Brown is an phenomenal artists when it comes to being behind the paint brush and I knew his clothing line would be as successful as himself. His clothing line has a touch of bright colors which includes pieces of his artwork incorporated within his pieces. I'm digging the Cali vibe within his  urban fashion line but I understand some of pieces have a touch of Virginia love(hometown). Check out some more pieces within the Black Pyramid clothing line by yours truly C-Breezy!


















Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones