Latest Updates

3.07.2017

It's All About Beauty



I've been very fortunate to receive some amazing beauty products from companies such as Estee Lauder, OPI, Givenchy and many more! I've been meaning to review a lot of the products that I have received on my blog ;( but I'm back and I'm ready to show you guys what I've been feeling and what I haven't been feeling at the moment when it comes to certain beauty products. Don't worry I haven't forgot to do a video on me applying make-up for the first time! Stay tuned for that! Now let's begin with this beauty haul!

Estes Lauder (right to left) 

MODERN MUSE LE ROUGE  &  MODERN MUSE LE ROUGE GLOSS

Thoughts: When I first opened my package; the fragrances were beautifully wrapped in boxes that were specifically made for each design of the fragrances. The scent of Modern Muse Le Rouge has more of a friendly "approach me" kind of scent that mimics the smell of roses in my opinion. Modern Muse Le Rouge Gloss has a more of a seductive kind of scent which I love but would I wear this every day.. yes and no due to the fact that the scent is so strong and fruity people might look at you and be like "who you trying to impress" lol. Overall I love these fragrances but my favorite one has to go with Modern Muse Le Rouge.



OPI Collection (Starting from front left and back)
  1. Patiences Pays Off : This color is a pale pink color when I first applied it on my nails and after a while the color starts to tarnish in a way where it starts to darken over time. I experienced that with majority of OPI colors but that only happens at the end of 2 weeks from wearing them.
  2. Indefinitely Baby : This color is more of a vibrant pink color. I let my little sister apply this on her nails and it was very very PINK. Again you can only wear this color for 2 weeks or it will tarnish into a darker color.
  3. Polly Want A Lacquer : This color is one of my favorites!!! It's a light purple color that has a fine finish to it when you apply it to your nails. I currently have this nail color on right now and it is beautiful.
Which one is my favorite? I will have to go with the color Polly Want A Lacquer! It just fits my skin tone so beautifully and the color pops so much with any outfit that I wear.


I have received this powerful FlowerByKenzo🌹in the mail and let me tell you; the structure of this fragrance is elegant and also simple as well. The scent is like your walking in a meadow of flowers🌺 thank you @kenzoparfums for letting me get my hands on this beautiful piece of art. (P.S. this fragrance is available at @macys )

Would I wear this everyday? Yes yes yes. 


This concludes my beauty haul for now but trust me; I will be writing more for you guys closer than you know it! 

xoxoxo A

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones