Latest Updates

3.07.2017

Special Delivery: Rosy Voxbox


Recently I have been very fortunate enough to receive complimentary products to test and review from Influenster! I received the Rosy Voxbox that includes the following:




  1. Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant
  2. Vera Wang Embrace: Green Tea & Pear Blossom (Sample)
  3. Vera Wang Embrace: Periwinkle & Iris (Sample)
  4. Fancy Feet by foot petals
  5. Purely Advanced Hand Sanitizer
  6. Not Your Mothers: Beach Babe; Soft Waves Sea Salt Spray (Tropical Banana) 
I tried out the two Vera Wang samples and the scents are absolutely phenomenal! I can't wait to try out and test out each and every one of these products as soon as possible! Thank you Influenster for giving me the opportunity to test out these products for free and to everyone that is reading this thank you for supporting me! All opinions are 100% my own!

xoxoxox A

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones