Latest Updates

10.22.2016

Everything Will Be Just Fine


I know I've been MIA for the longest but I've been reevaluating my life into a new direction when it comes to my businesses, relationships, friendships, college life and etc. So let me ask this to you guys; has anyone ever deceived you to the point where you were blindsided on who the person actually was? Don't let that person fool you when it comes to their personality, ego, and also their kindness. You see not everyone is what they seem to be or shall I say "perceived" to be due to the fact that they will potentially be caught in the act or even the lie by the person that they blindsided. It's never okay to play with peoples emotions by playing with them like their some type of toy that can be put through turmoil on a daily basis. I just want everyone to know that it's cool to meet people and get to know them but don't be fooled. Don't ever be fooled. Follow your gut or else you'll be slapped across the face with the truth that you knew all along. 

Yours truly,
A

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones