Latest Updates

6.23.2016

Finesse to Success




Everyone wants to be successful. Am I right or am I right? People always want to take the short cut route to become successful by some how magically becoming rich off the lottery; that would be wonderful but that could be a blessing and curse. I understand that money revolves us on a daily basis but at the same time we as humans tend to drift off on whats really important; our dreams and aspirations in life. We tend to forget why we are doing the things that we do within our career goals and etc. People tend to pick a job to play it safe so they are able to have food on the table but at the same time is it really worth having a job that you don't even like. Why not take the risk and finesse your way to something extraordinary? I know some people think I'm crazy or odd when it comes to me not becoming a doctor to play it safe in this world. I like art, writing, styling clothes, videography and just creating extraordinary things that could potentially help lead me to a career that I will be happy with for the rest of my life. Sometimes you just have to stop living up to other peoples expectations on how you live your life and honestly; you will feel so much better doing what you love. So take this advice and just finesse your way to success instead of taking the easy route and quite honestly their is no easy route to a lot things. Just take the time to evaluate who you are as a person and what you want to achieve in life because, trust me you will all make it if you just finesse. That's exactly what I'm doing; finessing my way to success.

xoxo
A


Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones