Latest Updates

6.23.2016

Selfie Addiction









I've come to the realization that I have become addicted to the art of selfie taking. I know that it may look vain and sad in a way but..... I feel like I've mastered it like never before. I realized that I was addicted to taking selfies was when just recently I ordered a LuMee Self Lighting Case for my new IPhone(CHECK THEM OUT) that I will be receiving by the end of the month (I have phone problems smh) and quite honestly I'm not ashamed. I've learned to love myself and love my distinctive features that the unknown has given me. LOL I'm not the only one that enjoys taking selfies on my spare time but remember to stop taking selfies at important events that you want to remember such as; thanksgiving, christmas, concerts. Hi my name is Aliyah Jones and I am addicted to taking selfies. 

xoxo
A

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones