Latest Updates

3.07.2017

Let's Talk About Hair



So tell me why I've been wasting my money on hair that doesn't last me for months and months but..... I recently found a company that I will possibly spend my money on for a very long time; UNice Hair! I found this company when I was binge watching on youtube and everyone had excellent reviews on how luscious that hair is and how wonderful the hair holds up so of course I had to give it a go! I'm all about protecting my hair during the cold winter months so of course I was going to risk my coins once again to protect my crown (I call my hair or head "crown" so don't judge me lol). I ordered the Malaysian Straight hair with 16', 14', 12' 10' and a 16 inch closure to complete the look that I was going for and guys let me tell you; this hair is literally butter in my hands. The shipping was only 4 days which wasn't bad but the hair... GIRL it feels like my own hair whenever I get it straighten. I rarely straighten my hair due to the fact that my hair gets heat damage when I use too much heat so I rarely have the time to do all that and plus I don't want to ruin my curls and my fro fro. The hair was packaged in a nice box which was very nice to see because, in the past I would receive hair from companies that didn't have a very appealing box that the hair came in. I've had this hair installed for about a week now and it has been absolutely phenomenal! I don't even have to straighten the hair due to the fact that it doesn't require a lot time and work to it! I've washed the hair twice and it does wavy up beautifully! What I absolutely love about UNice hair company is that they care about their customers needs and wants HANDS DOWN! If you have a question, comment,  or even a concern they are quick to give you a response. So the question is; would I order again from this company? Yes, yes, and YES! I will rate the quality of the hair a 9.5 due to the fact that I only had the hair for about a week but; I can tell that the hair will last a long time. So I highly recommend this hair to anyone that wants to change their look from time to time! Check out their website at www.unice.com and order now!

xoxo,
A





1 comment :

  1. It is really a nice and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
    https://www.divaswigs.com/349-24-jet-black-1-jessica-white-curly-full-lace-wig-cec026.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones