Latest Updates

6.02.2015

Our Love For Mon Purse//Review

Courtesy: mon_purse Instagram

I recently came a across this handbag company called Mon Purse when I was scrolling through my Instagram feed. I instantly became so intrigued by the different varieties of options that customers had with this company. One of the things that I found unique about Mon Purse was that customers have the option to customize their own bags instead of contemplating on which bag to pick from that already has a type of design and texture to it. People worldwide have the opprotunity to walk around with their own custom made bags that they will cherish for a long time.


Courtesy: mon_purse Instagram
 
These bags are actually handmade in Europe and they are also created with high quality materials that won't tarnish as quickly like other bags. I'm so glad that I came across Mon Purse because, for the longest I've dreaded looking at handbags online and I just couldn't find the bag that I wanted.


Courtesy: mon_purse Instagram
 
I would always get so frustrated when I would find two bags that I liked but I couldn't decide whether to pick between the two. There is finally a company that knows the struggle that people have when it comes to having difficulties choosing a handbag. I have high hopes for this company and I can not wait to order my own customized handbag from Mon Purse! Check out their website at http://monpurse.com and check out their  Instagram page at mon_purse.
You won't regret it! Much love to the Mon Purse family!


Courtesy: mon_purse Instagram



Courtesy: mon_purse Instagram



Courtesy: mon_purse Instagram



Courtesy: mon_purse Instagram



Courtesy: mon_purse Instagram






1 comment :

  1. I have never ever got this type of informative and easy contents yet I enjoyed reading these.http://www.luxtime.su/gucci-bags

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones