Latest Updates

3.14.2017

My Snapchat TakeOver: GetHeartBeat



On Sunday I was asked to to take over GetHeartBeat snapchat for the day! GetHeartBeat is an upcoming company that helps influencers get in contact with companies that are willing to work with influencers like myself. I spent the day on their snapchat answering questions that viewers had for me and I also showed people what I spend most of my days doing when it comes to business related things. It was really interesting to be a part of a bigger platform when it came to taking over the GetHeartBeat snapchat and let me tell you; everyone that asked me advice questions and just questions in general I am forever grateful that I was able to help people with certain questions that needed to be answered. I was very happy that people even took the time to answer my question that I had for everyone regarding "if anyone has ever experienced getting their wisdom teeth out" or even "has anyone been on the crazy rollercoaster journey of braces". Thank you to everyone that enjoyed watching my story and my life! Thank you to GetHeartBeat for the amazing opportunity and I can't wait to takeover a companies snapchat soon! xoxoxox A

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones