Latest Updates

6.01.2015

Wearing All Black Is Not A Crime

 
The color black is not always consider goth and it's very annoying when people always think that black is a gothic color. In my opinion black allows people to incorporate a pop of color to enhance their darker hues to bring out their physical features. Honestly, I've been told that I always wear black and I'm not ashamed of it. Black allows me and other people to have the opportunity to express ourselves in a different way than people that wear colors all the time. Plus, there are a lot of advantages for wearing black like for example; it camouflages any stains that you have, it can also be layered with pretty much anything, and it also enhances everyone's skin tone! You see, wearing black isn't always a bad thing it just makes people appear to be more sophisticated than individuals that wear color. I'm not against people wearing color but I'm more of a darker style kind of girl, but that's just me. Here are some photos that I've found on tumblr that display people in darker hues!






























Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones