Latest Updates

6.26.2015

Nude? Colors?


I know it's summer but it's pretty cool to wear some neutral colors that match your skin tone. For some reason I've started wearing neutral colors to blend in with my skin tone just to give it try due to the fact that I'm always wearing dark colors (that's what I've been told). There are some positives from wearing neutral colors and some negatives:

Positives:
•Compliments your skin tone
•Makes you look slimmer 
•You can pair it with any other color

Negatives:
People might think your naked if the color blends in super well
•Lol that's all the negatives I could think of
 
Overall the positives definetly out way the positives out way the negatives! Try something different and wear neutral colors this summer during a nice cool night. The brighter colors in your closet can be put to the side just for a little bit. Don't be afraid of change!













Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones