Latest Updates

1.16.2016

A Trip to the White House


Sorry for the lack of content this week... I've been floating. Nevermind that. Last week I had the privilege to visit the house that holds the nation together THE WHITE HOUSE. Yes I was there. 


AND I HAVE PICTURES. HOLY COW. 
Anyway. I wanted to share my experience and thoughts when I had entered the beautiful house. When I first walked in all I could think about was the movie: The Butler and all the other president movies have been made over the years. It was like stepping into a dream. Going to the White House was the most life changing experience in my life. It made realize that I can be anything that I want to be if I set my mind into it. I have to reach for the stars. I'll never forget that day EVER. I encourage everyone to realize that you can be whatever you want to be if you set your mind into it. It's your choice. On the bright side here are some pictures that I've taken during my visit at the White House. #whitehousetour




















Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones