Latest Updates

6.07.2016

I MADE IT



I have been MIA for over 3 months due to trying to make it out of high school without failing any classes. I am so happy to announce that I have finally made it out of high school with a 3.0 GPA (thank the lord jesus!!!). I've been waiting for this day to finally come because high school sucks. I mean it was fun and all but I moved during my senior year which really sucked but I managed to meet some pretty awesome people. I can't wait to go to college and be broke but I'm just happy that I have a level of sanity again (just for now until life starts to hit me). I have no regrets and like I would tell anyone TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES IN HIGH SCHOOL so you can look back on all of your memories. This whole year I wanted to do so much with my website and brand and I finally have time to do them since summer is here and I actually have TIME! YASSSSSSS. Stay tuned for upcoming changes and ideas that I have within my brand Hifash Magazine and upcoming collaborations. Let the games begin!





xoxoxox
A

1 comment :

  1. Congratulations beautiful keep blogging! Your going to make it in the industry!! London love!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones