Latest Updates

6.29.2015

BET Awards Red Carpet | Best Dressed

 
There were a lot of big wins last night at the 2015 BET Awards plus, many stars attended such as Rihanna, Janet Jackson, Ciara, Chris Brown, Big Sean, Nicki Minaj and many more! Of course I stayed up and watched the awards show the whole night but, before the awards started there was the red carpet. Everyone actually looked pretty darn good and I don't recall anyone going "over the top" I should say. A lot of attendees wore complex colors such as white and black within their looks for the night. There were some celebrities that graced the carpet with sequins, fringes, lace and cut out dresses as well.  Here are some of my favorite looks that these stars wore for this years BET Awards (my best dressed list).




















































Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones