Latest Updates

5.10.2015

On the Rise: Yassine Rahal


I came across 24 year old Yassine Rahal when I was scrolling through my tumblr feed. What caught my attention was his hair and his unique features. He was discovered by the founder of WAD and was asked to model in an ad campaign (lucky duck). Rahal has recently signed to Major Models New York (yassss) and he has had the privilege to walk in fashion shows including designer Yohji Yamamoto 2015 collection. I already have a gut feeling that we will see more of Rahal more this year due to how different he his from the rest of the models in the fashion industry and I feel like he will bring something different with whatever project he will be assigned to work over the course of the years. He's definitely a model to watch and I hope that he will rise towards the finish line!
 










 
 
 

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones