Latest Updates

4.18.2015

Toxic Friendships

It’s best to leave a friendship when your friends start turning toxic. You start to suffocate when your around them. Then you start to lose yourself slowly. Next, you begin to think to yourself on why your so miserable all of sudden. Then you start ask yourself “Why am I around these people that I don’t even know anymore? These people aren’t going to help benefit me from getting where I want to be in my life. Who are they? Why are they acting like this? Why am I not saying anything? Maybe I shouldn’t say anything? I should just distance myself so I can breathe again.” 
Never surround yourself with toxic people. You’ll begin to suffocate and lose your mind. And when your friends ask you “what happened to you? Why aren’t you around anymore?” Just say “because I want to be me. Not you. Or you. Me. I want to be surrounded with positivity instead of negative energy”
Don’t stay in any relationship or friendship where you envision them never changing for good. You have to make the decision if you want to start living again. On your own terms. 
-A

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones