Latest Updates

1.16.2016

Your Life. Your Rules.


It's that simple. It's your life. Your rules. You create your own canvas. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise that you can do a certain things. To be honest whenever I bring up my ideas on what college I want to go to or my future plans I'm always critiqued on what I should do and etc. It blows my mind that some people don't understand that I'm different. I like art, film, fashion. I just like creating things. But people have the tendency to think about the negative outcomes that could possible happen in my life. Of course their will be set backs but as long as I'm happy and doing what I'm love; I'll be fine. It's my canvas and I'm going to paint it how I want to paint it. So my advice to everyone is, follow your dreams and paint your own canvas. Don't let somebody else paint it for you.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones