Latest Updates

12.24.2015

Love Yourself


To be honest I have been pretty lenient when it comes to posting on the website. I'm just trying to figure out a way to display who I am as a person. Of course I have the behind the scenes of who I am that people tune in but that defeats the purpose. (I'm just thinking out loud)

Anyways, I wanted to start out by saying you have to love yourself before you love anybody else. I know at times you may not love yourself, the skin your in, your looks etc. Sometimes you just have to look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that your worthy. To be honest, I had a hard time loving who I was a person. I attended a predominantly white schools all my life and a lot of the time I just didn't like myself at times. Sometimes I didn't like my skin (ironic right?). I was upset that my hair wasn't as flowing like the other kids in my class. My hair was always either in two braids, an Afro bun or even in a protective style. I just didn't like myself for a brief moment. The point is, I eventually got over that period of time and started loving who I was as a person. Don't let anyone tell you that you aren't beautiful or handsome. Your beautiful in your own way. We are all put on this earth for a reason so why not embrace who we are to everyone else surrounding us. Love yourself people. Love Yourz,
A



Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones