Latest Updates

12.24.2015

New School into Old School?


I'm literally obsessed with old school fashion. Who isn't? Back in the day fashion has always inspired me and the fashion industry in general. It's just something about how the oversized sweaters slouched, and how certain pants were fitted to certain body shapes. It's just beautiful how everyone had their own identity back in the day. I was going through my great grandmothers clothing (did I fail to mention that she was most stylish women I know) and her clothing consisted of shaping her body and exploring different textures of materials and colors. I'm literally in love with the pants that are shown above but the problem is those pants are suppose to fit on a person that has that beautiful hour glass shape and I definitely don't have that body. It looks like it fits but trust me it was hard to breathe in them. My advice is to explore old school fashion through a thrift store or even your grandparents closet. You won't regret it. Be your own trendsetter.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones