Latest Updates

8.06.2015

#ANTM Cycle 22 Ep 1 Recap


So on Wednesday ANTM finally premiered again on The CW and I was so excited on who would grab my attention this season. In all honesty this has to be the most diverse cast in top model history (literally). Everyone is unique in their way when it comes to physical aspects and character personas as well. 

All the judges looked flawless and of course they told the truth during the contestants first photo shoot (which was when they were caught off guard and we're taking photos shoots on a bus). I freaking loved Tyra's short cut (she needs to keep that as long as possible due to her gorgeous bone structure). Miss J (loveeeeee her) strutted the runway like a boss and her facial expressions just make me die out of laughter whenever something bizarre happens on the show. Kelly Cutrone is still cut throat but hey you can hate her for being honest! Fashion and Celebrity photographer Yu Tsai helped guide through the models first photo shoot on the bus that they were put on in the beginning of the competition. Some models killed the photo shoot and runway challenge and some didn't do so hot due to being a tad bit over dramatic on the runway lol. Alright now to the juicy decision; who am I rooting for you may ask? Well I have a top three list of models that I feel like they have potential:

1. Justin 
2. Nyle 
3. Courtney (third choice was tough)

All three of these models clearly have full potential in my eyes. I hate to break it to everyone but, I'm rooting for the guys this season because; a lot of them have distinctive features that make them standout. I can't wait for episode two to come on next week and stay tuned for more top model recaps on Hifash!
































Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones