Latest Updates

8.08.2015

Top Picks From: MISSGUIDED


One of my new favorite clothing shops; MISSGUIDED never fails to meet my expectations when it comes to having different styles of clothing. They have clothing ranging from classy, street edge and just plain laid back looks as well. Everyone that knows me knows that I have an obsession with buying clothes from Forever21 but, MISSGUIDED might just take my Forever21 heart and turn it into a MISSGUIDED heart. I know, I know that I might be cheating on  Forever21 but it's always good to look into different clothing stores that have different types of styles and textures as well. So I took the time and trolled on the online site of MISSGUIDED and chose some pieces that stood out to me. In all honesty, there were so many options that I could've picked but I limited myself to a couple things that I really liked the most. Majority of my picks contain nude colors so...bare with me. Check out https://www.missguidedus.com/ and take a look at their online store and order something that will swoop your heart away. You won't regret it!


Slinky Bardot Bodycon Dress Khaki




Bandeau Bodycon Midi Dress Taupe
 
Ponte Wrap Hem Bodycon Dress White
 
 
Lace Sleeveless High Neck Bodycon Dress Mauve

Laser Cut Heeled Sandals Nude

Peep Toe Lace Up Over The Knee Heels

Knee High Cross Strap Heeled Sandal Cream

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones