Latest Updates

11.25.2016

I Have Wavy News


So I've been doing things on the low and trying to figure out my way into the inner circle of the fashion and music industry and I've been figuring it out on my own. I just wanted to share with everyone that I actually was selected to be a part of the K-Swiss brand ambassador program!!! I've always been wearing K-Swiss since I was a young girl and I've always admired their craft and their vision that they have been trying to achieve with the brand. I am very excited that I will be helping them with ideas and also spreading the word on their shoes and the vision that they are trying to bring to the table. I can't wait to share my creative side with the K-Swiss team and with the other selected people that has been grateful to receive this opportunity. I have more news to come for you guys : especially for all the young women that have been asking to be a part of the Hifash Team! My vision for Hifash is not stopping no time soon. xoxo, A 



Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones