Latest Updates

6.25.2015

The Beauty Within Freckles


 
The art within freckles is quite honestly the most beautiful thing that has surfaced on earth. Have you ever heard of the saying
"those are extra special kisses that angles have graced upon your face?"
I'm starting to think that saying is true. I know a lot of people that have freckles but, the ones that I know don't really like them due to the fact on what people say about where their freckles are placed and etc. Sometimes you have to accept your beauty features that you've been given. Many people would kill to have freckles and have you notice that people try to achieve having freckles or other distinctive features by using make-up; now that's really sad.

For the longest, models that have graced the covers of magazine never had distinctive features like freckles due to our societies take on them. Of course people that don't have these beautiful features (like myself) will never understand the feeling to wake up and be asked"what happen to your face" or "were you burned?"

The reason why I'm writing about this is because, I had friend that was very insecure with herself about how she looked due to the all the special kisses that the angles have given to her all over her face. I told her that everyone is different in their own way and you shouldn't change to what society believes what is beautiful to them. Sometimes you have to accept who you are as a person and not want to be "Plain Jane" for the rest of your life. Heck I would love to have freckles if I could but, over time I had to accept the features that I was given. Moral of the story is, accept your flaws and imperfections that you will later love in your life.
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 









Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones