Latest Updates

1.02.2016

Kanye Takes Over 2k15




Kanye, Kanye, Kanye; what a year it has been for you. One of my all time favorite artists Kanye West has definitely had quite a year. He has had a passion for fashion ever since I could remember and this year; he took over the fashion industry with his Yeezus Season 1 and 2 collections that were introduced during NYFW. Did I fail to mention that he released his shoe collection called Yeezy Boost with a partnership with Adidas. Yes I said Adidas. The mother load that always does incredible collaborations with different artists. 


This has probably been the most exciting year for Mr.West. I'm really proud that he's continue to be outspoken when it comes to giving artists recognition when it's due but, he's also made everyone realize that it's okay to be unique. Of course some people may be on the fence when it comes to Kanyes fashion sense but in reality; he's just being himself. Congrats to Mr.West this year and I hope you become president in 2020. Much love-A

















Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones