Latest Updates

10.12.2015

New Hairstyle? Ideas??


I

So recently, I've been searching for a new hairstyle for myself due to the fact that a new year is coming right around the corner. But then I decided why not choose some hairstyles that I've been digging lately and spread it for my blog readers! The photo above; I'm really feeling the bold bang cut for a more ovally shape headed person (like myself... I have an oval head for days lol).  



Heck even two natural curly buns to give a cochlea vibe look.


Or even have some dope behind box braids!

I don't know what I want at this point? What's your favorite hairstyle?? 




1 comment :

  1. Cute ideas! I like changing myself, and mostly I experiment with my hair. At the moment I`m about to get my hair styled in box braids .Hope, such hairstyle will work well on me:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones