Latest Updates

6.12.2015

ThugAve//Review

 


So I stumbled upon this clothing line called ThugAve when I was trolling on my Instagram feed and I instantly became intrigued by how different this clothing line was from other street brands. The amount of love and support that this line gets from customers is absolutely beautiful due to the fact this line honors the people who were in the music industry but now have passed on. Consumers that have purchased clothing from ThugAve expressed that the material was well established and they've also stated that the shipping process didn't take long at all which is definitely a plus!
 
https://www.thugave.net/product/zipper-joggers-limited/https://www.thugave.net/product/bandanna-joggers-unisex/
 
Street wear has evolved tremendously over a period of time but, not a lot street wear clothing lines have made a major impact towards buyers worldwide like ThugAve has. Of course people have their opinions on how "street" this clothing line is but in reality, fashion is all about being open to companies that use different materials, designs, and also a unique vision instead of always looking towards "Hifash" clothing brands. Since I was very intrigued by the different variety of designs that the ThugAve company has created I contacted the founder; Chanel Aubrey and I asked her a couple question about the story behind her company and etc.
 
 
 
Q: How did you develop your clothing line and what's the story behind it?
A: I started my brand almost 2 years ago, when wanting to have a side hustle to help pay for nursing school. I've had many little side hustles before Thug Ave that made a decent income but maintained small. With Thug ave it was different. I Started designing random things on photoshop and posted them to my twitter page of 40k followers at the time to see what they thought and would they purchase it if i sold it. I had great feed back. So i moved forward with starting a brand and putting them up for sale. I came up with the name Thug Ave while designing, I'm in love with Tupac and his music, I was listening to It Aint Easy when i random thought "Thug Ave" would be a cool name for the brand seeing a lot of the things i was designing was 90s hip hop , and urban street wear based. After promoting to just my twitter followers for my first month I took to Instagram and from there it took off . I doubled my sales each month . At that point nursing school wasn't a option as I had no time for school having to handle 600 - 800 orders a month . Thug Ave became bigger than I could ever imagine. It was truly a blessing .

Q: What makes your brand different from other upcoming and current brands?

A: I think Thug Aves stands apart from other brands and currently brands because it was honestly the first of its kind when I first introduced it to social media . No one had really seen any type of clothing we were providing .Yes there was Tupac and Aaliyah shirts all over but they were just basic screen printing shirts no design went into them. Thug Ave provided something unique, something nobody had at the time. We now have 100s of companies who steal or copy our designs so what sets us apart now is that we stay ahead of them with new design new shirt styles, joggers crops etc. We always try to have items our competitors don't have and think outside the box. We don't sell any wholesale items that all the other boutiques have everything is made and designed by Thug Ave .

Q: What do you want to happen next in the near future for your company?

A: My plans for thug ave is to build and expand the brand, I want to be able to bring in cut and sew designs for thug ave and not just all over print. We have already expanded into doing accessories such as Chokers and phone cases. We also plan to take our brand to trade shows and Bank sale to promote more outside of social media. I will also soon be building another empire cut and sew type brand which I cannot wait to show you. I think it will be one of the next top street wear brands everyone will be talking about . 

I have high hopes for this brand and I can not wait to purchase clothing from ThugAve! Go to https://www.thugave.net/ to purchase any items that might capture your attention.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones