Latest Updates

10.31.2015

Art Class. New Kid. College?


I've been mapping out what my step is for the future of Hifash and I finally figured it out but, my plan is coming soon on the website so be on the look out everyone. I've also been adjusting to a new school senior year and I've also been apply to colleges (of course fashion schools lol). 




I've just been plotting on the low, scheming on the low (ayeeee Drake lyrics). 


[Was that lyric really nessasary facial expression]

I'll be posting more on the website so be on the look out and stay tuned for upcoming creative ideas that I have planned out for the next couple months!
Apologies to anyone that has been constantly checking the website for more updates!

-A

(A review for my tats that I have in the photo above will be on the website tomorrow! @Inkboxtats)


Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones