Latest Updates

8.03.2015

Where Do I Belong?


Sometimes I go into on a mental break from everything. At times I block out the things that really matter to me, for example I completely stopped blogging for Hifash for an entire week and whenever I do like a brief break from blogging I feel like I'm losing a part me. Hifash is a part of me and it makes me; me. Sometimes I wonder... What is my purpose? In life? What is the purpose of Hifash? At times I feel like I'm going insane when it comes to different tasks that life brings to me. Sometimes I wonder; will my brand explode how I want it to be before more and more people become involved? It's just the little things that come across my mind when I do a little break from blogging. Since it's my senior year of high school I've been doing a lot of reflecting as you can say. Everyday this summer I've asked myself; where I do belong? Who will I become? I ask all these questions but I don't have the answers to them yet. All I know is, I'm just trying to find my place in the world. I know this post may sound depressing in some sort but hey... Sometimes I just need to release some things that crosses my mind. Moral to the story; it's okay to fear some things in life because it makes us human. 

-A




Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones