Latest Updates

8.16.2015

#StraightOuttaCompton Aftermath//Review


Ever since I saw the preview of this iconic movie, I was very attomon about going to see this movie in theaters. This Saturday I watched this well put together movie that told a story from the members of N.W.A. perspective on how their lives changed in a matter of time through what they loved to do which was music. Right when I walked into the door of the movie theater I knew I wouldn't disappointed at all. It wasn't just any ordinary biographic movie (some are boring and some are not well put together), it was a movie that will forever be engrained in my brain forever due to the fact that this movie taught me a lesson on to never giving up on what I love to do. 

From the start, this movie brought up action,conflict, and also real stuff (they definitely didn't hold back on anything at all). This movie was just pure art from start to finish and it was the most captivating movie that I have seen in my lifetime so far. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone who always wondered what went on in the behind the scenes of N.W.A. In all honesty, I really want to watch this movie again (that's how good it is).
GO WATCH IT NOW! You won't regret it one bit. 

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones