Latest Updates

4.26.2015

Designer Appreciation// Alexander Wang



Alexander Wang is personally my favorite designer of all time. The reason for that is I love how he incorporates darker and lighter hues in his collections. He has this special touch on what colors to use and what accessories to add in his pieces. What intrigues me the most about Wang is that he isn't afraid to switch it up when it comes to certain aspects in fashion. Everyone in the fashion industry and music industry respects him due to his creativity on his dope designs and his remarkable work ethic.

 
His fashions shows are always something to look forward to each year and it just goes to show that his work and wild personality captures everyone's attention. I will continue to watch Alexander Wang grow and I hope I will eventually get the chance to meet with him soon because, his work is definitely eye catching and I would love to hear what he's planning next in the future. 

























































































Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 HIFASH MAGAZINE. Designed by Aliyah Jones